Health & Safety
PURE ELECTRICAL will dedicate resources to ensure the Safety Health and Welfare of its employees, employees of other companies and other people affected by the company’s operations.
The company will do all that is necessary to observe and comply with the requirements, of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and applicable regulations made there under and any other applicable legislation.
All personnel employed by the company have a responsibility and obligation to comply with the requirements of this policy in achieving a safe place of work and to take reasonable care of themselves, and others, which may be affected by their work.The company aims are summarised below;
- To provide and maintain and manage a safe and healthy working environment, safe equipment and safe systems of work for all employees and others.
- To conduct risk assessments and take into account the general principals of prevention when implementing safety, health and welfare control measures necessary to reduce risk.
- To provide information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary so as to ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of its employees while at work.
- To ensure the prevention, of improper conduct or behaviour of its employees at work as far as is reasonably practicable.
- To prepare and maintain adequate procedures and plans to be followed in any emergency.