Maintenance & After-Sales
From the Date of Practical Completion, Pure Electrical fully maintain all parts of the works in good working order with the exception of lamp fuses and accidental breakages, for a period of twelve calendar months.
Upon completion of each contract, Pure Electrical make it a priority to advise our client on the most suitable maintenance contract to put into place, in order ensure the Electrical Installation is kept in good working order and to help them fulfil their Health and Safety and insurance obligations into the future.
With this in mind, Pure Electrical provide the following Maintenance Checks and After-sales Care for our clients:
- Periodic Inspection Testing & Certification
- Portable Appliance Testing & Certification (P.A.T.)
- Fire Alarm Testing & Certification & Installation
- Emergency Lighting Testing & Certification & Installation
- Security Systems Testing & Certification & Installation
- FM200, Water Leak Detection & Aspiration Maintenance
- Thermal Imaging Testing (Thermography)
- UPS & Generator Maintenance
Minimum Response times:
With regards our Minimum Response time, please note we provide an 24/7, 365 day a year, Emergency Call-out Service which guarantees a response within 2 hours of a call. However, our average response time is one hour. We have a dedicated Maintenance and After-sales Care mobile team which looks after all our clients to the highest standard.